Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Missed me



Hello everyone, have anyone missed me? First of all I want to say I'm sorry for not writing for such a long time. Then I'm going to say I'm sorry again because my computer tuned off and I lost most of my work... Life sucks sometimes...
I have so many news and things to tell!! Some things happened these lasts months and a lot has changed... Not only my hair color !!!
I've met some people and did a lot of things... oh well let's start by parts:
BEWARE FOR THE LONG POST FILLED WITH PICS

Last month I went to my little cousin birthday party!! He loves Monster High dolls and the cartoon, so the party was Monster High themed.
This was my outfit ( that I also posted on my tumblr):
It was still somehow cold at the time so I wore a coat most of the day. I don't exactly remember what the hell was that I was wearing but I think most of it was offbrand.

Some time after that NOTHING happened.
But I did some make up changes....


Blond hair and half black eyebrows ARE AWESOME

eww I look high on something


I dyed my hair purple but most of the pictures I took made my hair look kinda pik. It made me so angry...

I went to a bar with my mom for it was my uncles birthday! I posted some pictures on twitter if my memories don't fail me...



A little before the month ended(last week) I was kinda forced out of my nest by my friend( The Gypsy), he made me meet his occultists friends and we talked and had some kind of fun. I collected some flowers and put them on my hair. Very ramdomically ...

I also got a programming book on the bus stop. You can get books for free and donates the one you don't want anymore!!!
So cool isn't it?
The flowers on my hair I glued on my composition book. After I got home... It was a nice evening.







My brother on my right is obviously jelly of my giant açaí


On Sunday I went to my godmother's house, I'm not christian but I was bathed so I don't give much a care for it. I had fun, but I passed out because of the sudden heat!!!
I eat a lot of ice cream with açaí(that I vomited for I was dead sick), me with Nobara and Natou and Natou lent me some dvd's and a book! He gave me a Puella Magi poster that I'll hang on my wall very soon.He also gave me candy and a med for my headache!!! He's so nice.
Too bad we didn't take pictures with each other because we were in a hurry( mostly me since I was dying because of the heat). I had so much fun too bad I wasn't feeling very well.


I took so man random pictures of myself though, Ii'll probably post them later.



Well I've been studying so much for the last days, and I've also been looking for a job. I'm very sorry I couldn't write as much as I wanted. I hope I'll be forgiven.

That's all for today.
Tomorrow I'll meet Natou and José again. Probably more pictures of me being  a weirdo...

 Bye Bye(^.^)/~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment