Thursday, December 25, 2014

Something for this holiday season ☆

 Hello everyone! 
How did you guys enjoyed your Christmas ?

This month I did a lot of  things that included:
  • Read around 4 books from the library(that I'm gonna review and talk about later).
  • Visited a graveyard and took a walk in the nearby park.
  • Dyed my hair pink (my name now is Madoka and I'm not sorry if you don't understand the reference)
  • Ate lots of tasty foods that I'm going to leave the recipe soon <3 So you guys can enjoy it too!
  • Had a fight with my racist transphobic and homophobic grandaunt, and finally stand up for myself and my brother.
  • Dealed with a lot of douchebags (and damn I got angry)
  • Learnt a lot of things this last couple of weeks and that's why I'm writing now.

If you guys didn't know about it I have a mental illness and because of this I'm always private with some things... Some people in my family can't I accept that I not only have a illness that can't be obviously seem but I also have  chronic pain that makes me disable to do some things like carry too much weight or stand for very long. So I decided to write something. Today is Christmas for some this is a very important date, for me I had to hear my family and "dear ones" saying uncomfortable things like how much I lost weight or why I don't have a job yet... Some said I was spoiled and lucky and it hurt. I know that is HARD to find a job, even most if you have pink hair and a illness, but my hair and how I look like is one of the things that make me keep going. I tried to be normal once I swear I tried but it just made me depressed and angry. So I decided to be myself instead <3
Well what I'm asking from it is that you guys don't judge people. I know is hard, I know we do it sometimes. But everyone has this cousin that looks weird, or seems that's always failing in something. During the holidays we always met someone we only see once or twice a year, and maybe we think that this someone won't be affected if we ask them normal daily questions, or make little harmless comments, over their looks or financial life. But sometimes it hurts... and we will never know. So please be nice to each other, this holiday season, the next one and everyday of the year.

So yeah that's it!
Before the New years I'm going to write about the books I read and post pictures of my new hair!

Anach0nic 💞

No comments:

Post a Comment