Friday, November 14, 2014

My last October pt 1


  

It's been a long time since I don't post my outfits, and the writing I had planned for halloween couldn't be posted because of health issues.So I made this post wich will hopefully be divided into only two parts! Filling everything with everything I did on Octber!! So yeah I have so many news!!!

Read  MOAR for some pictures!






After I visited my godmother I went to my friend Renato's house. My friend lent me some REALLY cool,trashy,old and funny horror movies. And 4 Nightwish live DVD's!! Nightwish was my favorie gothic metal band when I was around 11~12, and Tarja is my favorite female singer since back then!






Because of the heat I've been sick and spent most of my days on bed. As I don't had a tv in my room(I don't watch TV and I mostly play portable videogames or pc games, so why have a tv?) I asked my younger brother to help me find a tv. He lent me his old tv and DVD player and brought to my room. So I could watch everything from my bed <3

 It was very hot this last month... unfortunately. So even after I got better I spent most of my time wearing shorts and cut tops. As you can see on your left, there's a picture of a very not amused goth during Brazilian summer.

I went out with my friend Gypsy again... this is what I wore in one of these days. I really liked the colors in the background!! It made a very nice contrast with my black clothing and red lipstick... It was so hot that day!! It was unbearable to wear black... But I'm a goth so I have to hold myself and suffer quietly.

We don't have Halloween here in Brazil, and I'm a kinda health food freak. So instead of buying lots of candy to fill myself while watching the DVD's I wrote about. So I bought homemade sweet pumpkin, apples to eat with honey and the sweet pumpkin, grapes and cheese! Fruits  and vegetables here are very cheap the only "big" expense was the cheese...


 

I LOVE  HOMEMADE  SWEET PUMPKIN this one had coconut in it!!!!
So yummy!!

*゜・。・o*゜・。・o*゜・。・o*゜・。・o*

Well; that's it... hope you guys enjoyed it all!
To the part 2!!



No comments:

Post a Comment