Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My last October pt. 2

October was a great month for me, I met people I had a fight with one of my friends and I think he is mad with me now, but I did some great things too...
One of the things I enjoyed doing more last month was reading...
My friends lent me some books and I got some books from the library too, and this last month I read:







Sun Tzu - Art of War

  • Sun Tzu - Art of War
  • Stephen King - The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger
  • Operational Systems(this was actually for study but whatever)
  • Quidditch Through the Ages
  • J.K. Rowling - Quidditch Through the Ages


So yeah I read a book for week.

The Gunslinger's book; and the Puella Magi poster
My friend Renato lent me his "The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger" book, and gave me the Puella Magi poster. I love Madoka Magica anime and manga, it's really dramatic and sad but also beautiful and awesome!
I almost cried while reading Stephen's King book and I'm still moved by it.

I wrote down one of the quotes from the Dark Tower book(in Portuguese only sorry)


Dear Goth I hate Biochemistry


I also studied for my entrance exam ...

My Entrance exam for university was  during the days 8/9 of November!
I don't think I went very well during the Maths exam. I'm so afraid of not scoring well enough ...




I need a bigger mirror ;_;











I cut my bangs(fringe). It was so big!! Falling on my eyes and disturbing my reading. So happy they're gone.















Me featuring my cat





At Halloween I dressed up and went visit my family. I met a lot of people I haven't seen in AGES.

the earrings<3
Even though I was sick I had a lot of fun meeting my people!!!


My cousin gave me these really cute skull& skeleton hands earrings! I cannot help I think bones are cute sorry...
The next day I planted some chives by my window, because I thought my window,could use some green. I live in downtown, there's barely enough sun for them to grow, but I'm hopeful! I sincerely don't want to have to keep buying food I can plant and grow by myself.











Well that's it!!
I'm planning on writing regularly about music and books I enjoy. What do you guys think? Please comment and share with your friends!!


Anachr0nic

No comments:

Post a Comment